Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rome is My Classroom

I got my first taste of what class will be like this semester. I think that amazing is probibly a good word to use. Now today was still just orientation but we began going on tours of the city and the day was set up much like my class will be. Here is how class goes. Meet the Professor at a random location in Rome (today it was the school Wednesday it is Capitol Hill), walk and look around in amazment, stop and listen to the professor talk, ask questions, sketch, move on and repeat. It is so much fun. If every class in life were like this no one would hate school. It is so amazing how much there is here. The city is almost 30 feet deep with one building on top of another. You are walking down the street and all of the sudden you turn a corner and it is like BAM there is an amazing building and history is just before your eyes.

Apparently the link I posted yesterday didnt work so I am going to try again. Try this link for more pics (if it doesnt work as a link try copy and pasting it into your broweser.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2214991&id=20607137&l=5f78f69d64

PS Spell check isn't working today so if all my smarty pants friends could refrain, posting comments (sending email, facebook messages, etc.) that point out every miss spelled word that would be great. Let just all get the good laugh out now. "haha Megan can't spell"

2 comments:

  1. Megan,
    Glad class is going so well. Pop and I are
    trying to make arrangements for Rome. Is
    there a good hotel near you? I am looking
    in Entertainment Book and it wants to know
    landmarks - is Trevi close?
    Love, Nana and Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so your friends know… you can’t help your spelling deficiency – it’s genetic. Volere bene, Madre

    ReplyDelete

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background