Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Just Dont Think This is a Loud Minority

Yes, as I think everyone who reads this blog knows, I am unashamedly conservative. While conservative I dont tend to blog or my facebook about my views, and when discussing political, economic, and domestic issues I dont usually try to impose my views on others, but instead I try to learn about and respect the other side. I am even currently reading Obama's book The Audacity of Hope in an effort to better understand our President, where he comes from, and what he believes in.

All of this said I do want to share an artilce about the friendly and peacable protest that took place in DC last week. It was one of the largest in our nations history and went by with very little attention from the media or the democratic party. In fact the White House refused to comment, and the Democrats on the hill dismissed the protestors as a loud minority. Here is a link to the article in The Washington Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/12/AR2009091200971.html

If you feel the need to comment about this article on my blog that is fine. I just ask that you keep it clean and respectful. Overly angry or negative post from my friends on the right or left will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background