Monday, September 7, 2009

much awaited pics!

So, if you find yourself wondering why I have not posted in several days it is not because I have been so busy having fun that I have not had time. Thought I have been very busy having fun as you will see from this post. It is because our internet and phone have been down since Thursday. Thanks to the Center I know have a local phone number. It is an international call for you but a free for me so let me know if you want the number and I will give it to you. I can also give you my skype number (which is free for both of us if you would like it).

Rome has been great the last few days. I am getting use to living in a city that has between 3-5 million people, but I don't think you have to worry about me wanting to move here predominantly. I like it here but my heart still, resides in Fayetteville with a little piece in Memphis. We began orientation here today. It was nice to have something we had to do and get familiarized with the Rome Center. The faculty is great and I am excited about all the adventures the semester holds.

So without further ado here are the pictures...



my living room




My bedroom



the kitchen and laundry room.

For those of you thinking "HA Megan will never use that room" You are wrong! My roommates and I cooked dinner last night, and I have already done laundry once.



THe bathroom

More pictures can be found at


Sorry they are side ways I will figure out how to turn them for the next blog maybe!

1 comment:

  1. Megan, Thanks for sending the pictures of
    your apartment. Your parents are here for
    hamburgers for Labor Day.
    Love,Nana and Pop

    ReplyDelete

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background