Friday, September 11, 2009

Pizza Fantasy and the Kosovo Terrorist Network

So before you all freak out and think that it is unsafe over here I will tell you about the Kosovo Terrorist Network (KTN). About 2 days ago I go on the computer and open up the internet. When I did I did not find the usual home page. Instead I got this creepy black scream with weird music that said I was being logged into the Kosovo Terrorist Network. I immediately closed the window and reported it to the You Place in Rome people and they came and fixed it yesterday. Apparently our computer somehow got hacked into but all is well now. This is why I have not blogged in a few days. I did not want to somehow expose any of your computers to anything. Needless to say I will doing things like checking my bank account and anything else I hope to keep secure on the computers at the school since they seem to have a more secure network.

Now for Pizza Fantasy. Last night we all (all 10 people in my program) decided we would go out and find this place called Pizza Fantasy that Brian had been talking about all week. So we all go dressed up because we had intended for this to be a night out on the town. It ended up being a very long bus ride and mediocre Pizza, but since 75% of my friends were drunk they thought it was great. I on the other was just a little uncomfortable. After the outing last night I now know why Americans have a bad reputation over here, and why crazy things happen to them.

All and all things are going very well. I have finished the first week of school, and real class starts on Monday. I think my classes are going to be great. I am very excited that I only have class in the morning. This will allow me to go back and visit sites in the afternoon as well as practice my sketching. I need a lot of work! We are talking about going to the beach on Saturday so that should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Megan,
    What an interesting few days. Be careful
    over there. It looks like we won't be coming to Rome. Pop is scheduled for his knee surgery
    on Oct. 19. We ae going to see Lee on Sept.
    17. Keep sending us the news. We love hearing
    from you. Be safe. Love, Nana and Pop

    ReplyDelete

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background