Saturday, September 12, 2009

Im Gonna Keep it Short

Im not in much of a mood to blog but I have been told some of you get more excited about reading my blog than a little kid who wakes up to micky mouse pancases with chocolate chips on Saturday morning. NOt to mention I dont want to get out of the habit of blogging so that I have a record of what I did it the future. That being said, I have going to keep this one short.

My roommates and I got up this mornig and caught a train to the beach. It was beautiful and I really enjoyed swing inthe Mediteraining Sea. It is wierd to think about the fact that today I swam in the same body of water where Jesus once was. It was the perfect day for beach, and we stayed for several hours.

Keep my roommate Stacy and her family in your prayers. When we returned from the beach her mom called to tell her that her grandfather had passed away. He had a heart attack a few days ago and I guess it all just went down hill from there. She would really like to go home, but it just really isn't possible. The next few days will be very hard on her family, but they will pribibly be even harder for her as she struggles to find closure without the physical support of her family or a funeral.

On a happier note I am very excited that classes start for real on Monday and CBHS beat White Station on Friday. Go Brothers! Since the Razorbacks make dont play this week I am happy to announce that we will be headed into week 3 undefeated as we take ont he Georgia Bulldogs at home. I really miss American Football in case you cant tell. This will be the first seaon in 22 years that I have not watched a down on football live and in person!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog.I know that the
    Mediterainean is beautiful. You are really
    getting to see alot in a short time.
    Love, Nana and Pop

    ReplyDelete

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background