Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Update

So not much has happened the last few days but I figure I will just give a short update anyway, if for no other reason than to stay in the habit of blogging.

This weekend was quite and low key. My roommates have there pre-final review today so they were stressing out all weekend. I had a few assignments to work on my self so to avoid the stress and tension that surrounded them I spent much of the weekend watching movies and studying in my room. Not the most exciting weekend ever but sometimes you have to get the non-fun stuff done so that you can play.

Speaking of playing, I am very excited to be headed to Athens, Greece on Thursday. It is going to be an amazing trip. I doubt I will find a Turkey dinner, but I do here they have a T.G.I. Fridays! I think I might check it out. They are one of my favorite chain restaurants back home and at least would be an American meal for t-day. Other than that I am going to sample all the Greek food I can and take in as may sights as one girl can 3.5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background