Saturday, November 7, 2009

Great Lunch

Since I wasn't traveling this weekend I decided to treat my self to lunch at the fancy restaurant down the street from my apartment. It was Amazing! I had a 4 four course meal (aka way to much food for lunch) and every course was fabulous. I started with a Salmon Salad. It was like tuna salad but with salmon. The I had a fresh fish salad that was very yummy. It had fresh squid and some sort of onion celery crunchy type vegetable with lots of fresh herbs and of course Olive Oil. For the main course I had veal wrapped in ham and boy was it yum-o! The final course was a lemon sorbet with basil, and it was wonderfully tasty. Over all the meal was a great time and I am very glad that I did it!

2 comments:

  1. Dang, Megan. You make me hungry. Maybe you could ship your leftovers to MN the next time around? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. There were no left overs.
    B. Do you know what a royal pain in the ass it would and how much it would cost to try and ship you left overs. It would probably be easier for me to fly myself to mn and figure out how to cook for you myself!

    ReplyDelete

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background