Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just a little update

It has been a pretty low key week here in Rome. My package from home finally got threw customs and arrived on Saturday. It was like Christmas! (Not really but I was very glad to have the stuff inside). We didnt have class on Monday but we did all go to Dinner with Dean Shannon (the Dean of the School of Architecture) It was a really great meal and we had a lot of fun. I really enjoy it when people from the states come to visit. It is a nice breath of fresh air!

Wednesday we had class at the Vatican Museum. It was alot of fun and I kept having these "Oh Yea" Moments. Where I was like "Oh Yea I remember seeing that when I was here in high school" I enjoyed the visit.

Today was Thursday, and well lets just say as usual Thursday class was miserable.

I am here in this Rome this weekend so it should be another relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background