Thursday, October 15, 2009

Movie Night!

Yesterday was a fun day and today is shaping up to be pretty good as well.

Yesterday class was pretty low key and we got out early. I was suppose to meet a friend at Old Bridge Gelateria in Vatican City for gelato, but her test ran late and she didn't make. I didn't really want gelato any way so I grabbed lunch. As I was walking the Vatican City I saw a place where you can buy 10,000 Rosaries for 60 euro. This made me laugh. 10,000 roeries what is any person going to do with that many rosaries. I am pretty sure that is enough to give 2 to every person I know and will talk to in the next year. Another thing that made me laugh was the couple that sat next to me at lunch. They were from the UK so I understood every word they said. They were on a cruise and had to be back at the boat in just a few hours. She was very worried about getting back on time and convinced her husband was wrong and she was right about where they needed to go. I am pretty sure he was write and that they probably got lost after leaving the restaurant. There exchange at lunch also made me chuckle.

When I got up from my usual afternoon nap, at like 6pm (I didn't go to sleep till like 4 but still) I decided I wanted to make it a movie night. I began going through iTunes looking for a movie to rent. I choose Away We Go and began downloading it. While it was downloading I set out to find popcorn and get dinner. I wanted to make kettle corn and was not sure I would be able to find pop corn kernels but I did. When I got back my movie was done downloading and I made my kettle korn. It turned out really great considering the poor condition of our stove. Movie night was a great success and I am going to have to do it again.

Today my class was canceled because everyone else has mid term reviews. This has allowed me to sleep in and now I can have a lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background