Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana

So it has been a very busy week here in Rome. It is mid-term week. I have had 4 mid-terms this week 2 for each class. I have finished 3 of them and have 1 left on Thursday.

I went to Cinque Terre the weekend with my friend Catherine. She was a year behind me as St. Agnes and is here for the semester with John Cabot University. She was a wonderful travel buddy. We had a great time. We saw all 4 towns, and completed 3 of the 4 hikes. It was beautiful and the weather was very nice. We stayed in a little town that only had one restaurant. It was so nice to be a a quite tranquil place. You don't realize just how hard the city is on you until you are away from it. The trip was amazing and I hope to post so pictures this weekend after things slow down.

Today is my grandmothers birthday! So Happy Birthday Nana!

2 comments:

  1. Megan,
    You are so sweet to remember my birthday.
    Thanks
    Keeping sending us about your adventures.
    We love reading them.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    Thanks for calling me on my Birthday,
    I really appreciate it.
    Have a good weekend.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background