Saturday, October 24, 2009

Graduate School

I have made a decision. No, I don't know where I am going but I have decided where I am going to apply. I have chosen 5 programs. 4 of them are 2 year Masters in Higher Education programs and the other is a 1 year masters level program of the study of the Bible and what ministry looks like in you daily life. At this point there is not a front runner among these programs. I am excited to see over the next few months where the Lord will put me. I hope to make a decision by mid March as to where I will be next fall.

As many of you know I love tradition and do not always handle change well so you prayers for guidance and contentment over the next few months with regard to my decision for grad school are greatly appreciated.

So without further a do here they are...

Colorado State University
Kanakuk Institute
University of Arkansas
University of Georgia
University of South Florida

1 comment:

  1. Megan,
    I will say prayer for you that you will
    get to go where is best for you.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background