Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kamp Address

Hi Friends,

As most of you know I will be at kamp starting July 6th- Aug. 12th. I will have 5 days off while at kamp but the best way to get in touch with me is through good old fashion snail mail. I fyou would like to come to Branson and visit me on a day off let me know I because I would love to see you. My address at kamp is...

Megan Francis
118 K-Seven Drive
Lampe, MO 65681

I would love to here from you and get mail, so please send mail often as often as you can. Mail always brightens my day and I promise to write you back! Packages are great too! If the message is urgent you can call and leave me a message with the office at 417-266-3570 and I will call you back on my next day off.

I am going to try to update my blog from time to time while between now and the end of kamp so that you can here about my many fun adventures at Kamp. I might even post a few pictures here and there as well.

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Megan. congrats on getting a degree and all, but i think you are speling "camp" incorrectly. just sayin'

    oh, and that would be sarcasm!

    ReplyDelete

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background