Monday, June 22, 2009

The First of Many Updates to Come

Welcome,

This is my little corner of the internet universe. It is where I hope to keep you all updated on my adventures at kamp this summer, and more importantly in Europe this Fall.

The next two weeks are going to be very busy for me. I move out of my apartment this weekend, take the GRE on Monday, and leave for kamp on July 5th. I will spend about 6 weeks at kamp and then leave for Europe on Aug. 31st (thanks Nana and Pop for my airline tickets, they were a huge help). I will be in Italy unil Dec. 31st. When I reture to the states I am going to spend most of the spring deciding where I want to go to Grad School.

I will probibly only post a few times between now and Italy but hope to post all the time once I get settled in Rome.

Thanks for stoppign by.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear of your adventures through Europe. I'm going to miss you though!

    ReplyDelete

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background