Saturday, December 12, 2009

So Close!

I am getting very close to going home and I can't wait. I have been studying for finals and working on end of the semester projects almost none stop since Thursday. It has been hard but worth it. This is really the first time I have had to do school work since I got here so I can't complain to much. I can't believe I will in the USA this time next week. I am very excited about getting home not only to Memphis but Fayetteville as well! I am looking forward to eating at all my favorite restaurants, and eating all the American dishes I have missed to so much. I am also looking forward to celebrating Christmas with my family and New Years with my friends in Memphis. Hopefully we will also be celebrating a Hogs Liberty Bowl victory on Jan. 2nd. I am so glad they made it to a "big" bowl game this year. I have missed watching football over the last for moths and it makes me happy to think about watching the Hogs play when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your finals this week and be safe traveling back.

    ReplyDelete

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background