Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All Good Things Must Come to an End

All good things must come to an end and so the time has come for my adventrues here in Rome to end. I presented my last project of the semester today. It was by far the hardest project I have ever done, but I think I did okay. I have also turned in my keys and they have given me back deposit. I have a driver coming to pick me up at 3:30am in the morning to take me to the air port. I fly through Amstadam and scheduled a little bit longer lay over so that I can go see Ann Frank's house assuming everything is running on time.

I have really enjoyed my experiance here in Rome! I have learned a lot about my sell as well as I have seen and experianced many great things. I am greatful to have had the experiance to travel around to a lot of different cities and several countries. I was counting it up the other day and I think I have been to over 20 cities this semester. If that isn't a lot of travel and taking advantage of the situation the I dont know what is. I would recomend study abroad to everyone.

The next time I blog it will be from America! I can't wai to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background