Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Salzburg...Finally

So I just realized I haven't blogged about Salzburg. I hit the ground running as soon as I returned on Sunday and doubt I will slow down until on get on the plane next Wednesday. Yes you heard me right NEXT Wednesday. This time next week I will be in an airplane and only 4 hours from touching down in the land of the delta blues! I will be honest. At this point it cant come soon enough. I have way to much work do between now and the end of the semester and cant wait to have it behind me. This is by far the most stressful finals week I have ever experience. 2 Oral Presentation, 1 Final, 2 Paper, and 3 Perfect Drawing. I will make it though! I am just keeping my eye on the prize... MEMPHIS HOME on the 16th and Fayetteville HOME on the 19th!

Enough about my awful finals. Salzburg was amazing. It was super fun and relaxing trip. Our hotel was a very nice 4 star hotel with big comfy beds and an American Breakfast buffet ever morning. Ok, they were actually twin beds but considering the bed in my apartment in closer to a cot than a bed (lets just say my bed in Rome makes the beds at Kamp look plush) they felt huge and they were defiantly comfy with there big down comforters.

Salzburg is a fun quaint little city of 150,000. It is full of charm and even in the cold it is a joy to walk around. The Sound of Music Tour lived up to Catherine and I expected. We saw all the big sites and had a blast. We also saw the birth place, home and church of Mozart. It was pretty cool too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background