Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Name Change

I have decided to change the name of my blog to "A Single Life." The blog will still be about the happenings of my life but I feel the title "A Single Life" better portrays how I see all of the wonderful (and occasionally not so wonderful) things in my life right now. It is my hope that each post will discuss my life in one of two ways.

One, I am a young single female loving life. Though I wouldn't be apposed to God throwing a boy in the mix, I love being a 20 something single female trying to figure out where life (more specifically God) is going to take me. I feel that being single gets a bad wrap, and I hope to use this blog to highlight all the things I love about being single!

Two, I am not a family, a professional, a group, a church, a non-profit, or a business, I am one single individual life and I love seeing how God uses my single life for His glory. There is nothing that makes me anymore wonderful or special than any of my friends, family, or any other person I meet on the street, but for some reason God uses all 6'1" of me with my flaws, opinions, and stories to further His Kingdom and make a difference for him. Here I will share what He is doing with my life.

I also hope to include more pictures, but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background