Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Killers

One of the great things about summer, and being young and single is that you and 2 of your closest girl friends can decided at 9:00pm to go to a 9:30 movie and no one is going to care or stop you. That is is exactly what Tammy, Alana and I decided to do tonight. This is the 2nd time we have done this in about a week. Sunday we went and saw Grownups, also a good movie.

Tonight we went and saw Killers. It was good! A fun little love story with a bit of adventure. It was very predictable but what chick flick isn't? We enjoyed it all the same and it was a wonderful way to spend a summer evening with friends.

Quote of the night, Alana: "I really miss Vicky, but I feel like by going to a lot of movies I can channel her! I hope Kevin finishes his dissertation soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background