Saturday, August 29, 2009

T-Minus 2 Days!

I leave for Rome in 2 day! AHHH! I am getting really excited about it! I am getting board in Memphis and am very ready to start the semester and my European adventure. I have spent this past week gathering everything I must have to live for the next 4 months. My mom was kind enough to take Thursday and Friday afternoon off and not only run errands with me but also foot the bill for all of the stuff I need to buy! I love my mom and was great-full to have her company (and her wallet), this week. I think I have figured out everything I am taking. Tomorrow I will figure out how I am going to pack it all in my one giant duffel bag and large back pack. For those of you who know me well and I have seen my closet should be impressed that I am only taking about 8 pairs of pants, and about 25 shirts for 4 whole months.

Well the next time I write will probably be from Rome! I cant wait for the adventure to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

de: http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

background